Saturday 23 July 2011

Hello Everybody

 First of all, I would like to say that I started to write on this blog because yesterday I had an insight after seeing Irina´s blog (one of the girls that studied with me in one of my short course at the London College of Fashion), her blog is so cool and so natural, that I just thought "If I like it, I should try it" and I also would like to say thank you to my wonderfull teacher Laura for her tips about fashion.
 Well, I think I should say something about myself... I am from Brasil, I study business and I love fashion, and that is why I´m in London this year: to try to open my mind and think about what I´m gonna do in the future. I am also studying English, so don´t be scare if you see any mistake in my grammar, actually, if you want, I would say thank you if you correct me :)
  And the most important part is that I want to say thank you very much to my family, that helped me every time that I needed, and just because of them, I´ll translate every single word that I write here for them to understand!!!

Em primeiro lugar, eu gostaria de dizer que comecei a escrever nesse blog porque ontem me deu uma luz depois de ver o blog da ​​Irina (uma das meninas que estudaram comigo em um dos meus curso de curta duração no London College of Fashion ), seu blog é tão legal e tão natural, que eu pensei "Se eu gosto, eu deveria tentar" e eu também gostaria de agradecer a minha maravilhosa professora Laura por suas dicas sobre moda.
  Bem, eu acho que eu deveria dizer algo sobre mim ... Eu sou do Brasil, estudo administração e amo moda. E é por isso que eu estou em Londres esse ano: para tentar abrir minha mente, e pensar sobre o que vou fazer no futuro. Também estou estudando Inglês, por isso não se assuste se você ver algum erro na minha gramática... na verdade, se você quiser eu agradeceria se você me corrigisse  :)
   E a parte mais importante é que eu quero dizer muito obrigado à minha família, que me ajudou cada vez que eu precisei, e só por causa deles, eu vou traduzir cada palavra que eu escrevo aqui para que eles compreendam !

No comments: